Want to see if SCUBA is for you? In this non-certification try before you buy experience, get geared up with one of our SCUBA pros and join us at a local pool. We’ll answer your questions, give you a personalized intro to SCUBA and let you try it out. Love the experience and want to sign up for Open Water Certification? We’ll put the money you spend on Discover SCUBA towards the price of a certification. Contact the Dive Shop for more information. [Ages 10 – 90]
Take an evening to introduce your courageous 8-year-old to the wonderful world of SCUBA diving. Bubble maker is a Discover SCUBA designed for kids, that shows them the magic of breathing underwater. They’ll be in the best of hands with one of our SCUBA pros and what a story they can tell the kids at school. [Ages 8 – 10]
Groups and Parties[Ages 10+] What a unique party or group event! Entertaining and fun for everyone involved, sign up for a group Discover SCUBA. We have enough equipment, instructors and ambition to accommodate an adventurous group of up to twenty-five. A group Discover Scuba is perfect for Scouts / Guides, Wind-Up parties, birthday parties or work team-building events. [Ages 10+]
We can arrange a Bubble Maker party and accommodate up to fifteen. [Ages 8+]
Open Water (Ages 10+)
There is an entire underworld you have yet to explore!. SCUBA Divers get the whole experience; above and below the waves. Come to the blue side, where you’ll become an adventurer on your own terms. Our flexible approach allows you to build your own schedule to learn SCUBA on performance, not time-based teaching. We offer standard, open courses regularly and private sessions for one on one or groups.
Whether you’re on the go or want to take it slow, now you can complete the knowledge development portion of the PADI Open Water Diver course online with PADI Touch Learning. This allows you to download all content onto a mobile device (tablet) and let you study where its convenient for you! It’s a great match for your active schedule.
PADI Seal (Ages 8-10)
- Want to wow your classmates at show and tell? Bring them your PADI Seal Card. This fun course is for adventurous kids age 8 and up. Complete the five Aqua Missions to learn about equipment, environment, and how to be a safe diver.
- Exploration, Excitement, Experiences that’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your SCUBA skills through different Adventure Dives. Try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun SCUBA diving.
- Plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigator – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives. During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time. The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
Whether you’re on the go or want to take it slow, now you can complete the knowledge development portion of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course online with PADI eLearning. It’s a great match for your active schedule.
- Must be Open Water Certified for Pool training, must have Advanced for Lake training
- Not only is this the most fun, but also the most rewarding and most confidence building course. At the end
of the rescue course, not only will you be a better diver, but a better buddy as well. In this course you learn: Self Rescue, how to manage stress and how to rescue panicked and unresponsive divers. Learn how to prevent problems, and manage them. Becoming a PADI Rescue Diver is also a fantastic building block to becoming a PADI Professional.
(Open Water and / or Advanced Open Water Certification Required)
- Advanced Rebreather Diver
- Altitude Diver
- AWARE – Coral Reef Conservation
- AWARE – Fish Identification
- Boat Diver
- Cavern Diver
- Deep Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Drift Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Enriched Air Diver
- Equipment Specialist
- Full Face Mask Diver
- Ice Diver
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- PADI Self-Reliant Diver
- PADI Surface Marker Buoy Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Specialist
- Public Safety Diver
- Rebreather Diver
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Sidemount Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator
- Underwater Videographer
- Wreck Diver
Master Scuba Diver
- Join the elite group of divers who have earned the Master SCUBA Diver rating. Less than 2% of certified divers hold one of these cards. It takes 50 logged dives, 5 PADI Specialties and be a certified Rescue Diver. Take the next step and join the elite group of recreational divers.
- Take your first step into the Professional world of PADI, and become a Divemaster. Work closely with a PADI Instructor to fine tune your diving skills, and expand your knowledge. Learn how to give Dive Briefings, map an Open Water Site, conduct SCUBA Review and Skin diving courses and much more!
- What’s better than experiencing your first breath underwater? Taking your first plunge as a certified diver? Or the unforgettable moment
when you feel completely weightless, at peace and one with the unbelievable underwater environment? Expand your love of diving by giving it to others, and re-live your first breathes by watching others take theirs. What better place to learn to teach than where you learned to dive? PADI Instructors are recognized around the world, and help spread the love and knowledge of diving.
- Teach the new generation of divers with the PADI Seal course, watch people experience diving for the first time with Discover SCUBA, refresh divers with a SCUBA Review, help improve buoyancy with Peak Performance Buoyancy specialty and help fellow Instructors in teaching the Open Water course!
Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Expand your teaching abilities to include Open Water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster courses! Turn your Open Water students into PADI professionals!
Specialty Instructor and Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- You like specialty diving, and you will love teaching it. Share your love of specialty diving with your students. Teach any specialty to become a Specialty Instructor, teach five to become a Master SCUBA Diver Trainer. As a Master SCUBA Diver Trainer you can lead a student diver all the way from Discover to Master SCUBA Diver.
IDC Staff Instructor
- As a PADI Instructor there is no end to how far you can go. PADI IDC Staff Instructors can train PADI Assistant Instructors and assist course directors in teaching the Instructor Development Course. This is your chance to lead the leaders and to influence how diving will be taught in the future. It puts you on the cutting edge of diver training.